From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 7:14 AM
Subject: RE: HV Capacitors - Good stuff for sale

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2510765876&ssPageName=MER

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2510768000&ssPageName=MER

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2510767999&category=4662
 >   >   > (This 0.09uF should be perfect for some high power PDT coils)
 >   >
 >   >
 >   >
 >   >

 > ---
 > [This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]