Sonotube Manufacturer

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I looked up Hayes Manufacturing and here's what I got.

Hayes Manufacturing Group
Core Division
1200 Independance Drive
P.O. Box 595
Neenah, WI 54957-0595
WI Tel (920) 725-7056
Outside WI 1-800-236-8001
Fax (920) 727-3091
WEB <http://www.hayesmfg-dot-com>www.hayesmfg-dot-com

They can make paper cores with IDs of 48", and wall thicknesses up to
.9".  They also make paper/poly sonotubes.  From what I saw on their site,
they make the sonotubes for Menard's and probably Home Depot also.

As I have said before, a 12"x8'x1/2" tube ran $12 in 1998.  If you are
looking to do a coil on sonotube, these guys are worth checking out.

David E Weiss