staccato driver

Original poster: "James by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mustang3-at-cox-dot-net>

Hi Dan,
     I for one, care nothing for a solder mask or silk-screening. Heck,
most of my pcb's are masking tape and cut with an xacto knife. All I'll
need is a layout sheet. Now drilled and plated through holes are nice.
                                                                                                             Later,
                                                                                                                James