Re: Type I PVC (Grey) for high voltage use

Original poster: "Rikard Titus by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rikard_titus-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Type I PVC (Grey) for high voltage use
>Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 07:04:54 -0600
>
>Original poster: "Peter Terren by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

I used to use 3' long wooden stick with 10" long wire tip on it to attract
4' long TC arcs and never had a single accident or funny feeling in my body
in doing so.Wood must be dry and without varnish or coating of any kind
over its surface and arcs to be let just to the protruding wire (not to the
stick surface alone  becouse it could be easily set on fire)

Rik