Re: Tesla Coil Dream

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

It sounds like you are anticipating the sword like sparks from your dual
833A coil ;)

Ive also had dreams that involve either a TC or some other HV device i have
made (or dream of making;))

Steve Ward