Re: moving account, unsubscribe?

Hi,

To take yourself off the Telsa list, mail the word:

         unsubscribe

in the subject and text of an E-mail sent to the server computer from the
account you wish to unsubscribe at:

         tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

To add yourself to the Tesla list, mail the word:

         subscribe

in the subject and text of an E-mail sent to the server computer from the
account you wish to subscribe at:

         tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

If it does not work (it should),  Write to Chip at:

         chip-at-pupman-dot-com

and he'll fix it.

Cheers,

         Terry