Re: average spark length

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Yes, if you use a reasonably large dia. sec coil --- more efficient coupling
of energy.  Try around 12-18 inch dia range to achieve sparks this long with
low power.  Use around 1,300 turns with an aspect height/dia ratio of 4.5:1.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913