60kV 50MHz HV Divider Completed

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I finally got around to completing my 60kV High Voltage Divider.  The design
works extremely well (from initial tests) and should serve as a good
baseline for others wanting to build hv dividers capable of high frequency
measurements.  The frontend features a combination resistive/capacitive
divider and
a additional box which attaches to the unit to allow fine adjustments of the
gain/frequency compensation of the entire hv divider.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/hv_divider.htm

Specifications:
Maximum voltage:  40kV-60kV (construction dependent)
Bandwidth: 54MHz (simulated 3dB roll-off)
                   50MHz (measured using impedance analyzer)
Ratio: 1000:1

Enjoy!

The Captain