Re: Tektronix 6015 HV probe Calibration Help!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thats a tough one.  You'll definitely need the manual.  Basically, there are
three zero/pole points you are adjusting via C1, R1, C2, R2, and C3, R3.
The individual zero / poles need to be adjusted individually so that a flat
frequency response is created across the entire bandwidth of the probe.
However, without knowing exactly what each one controls you are basically
winging it blindly.  Definitely try to get a manual.  They should have at
least a procedure
for compensating it etc...

The Captain