Visit to Madison, WI area

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

List,

I will be in Madison, WI from Saturday, May 31st through Sunday, June 8th
for a conference.  I was wondering if anyone nearby would like to meet and
what coils there would be to see in the area.  Also, if there are any good
sightseeing, or tourist traps, in the area as I'll probably have at least
some time to sightsee.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

E-mail:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net