Re: Visit to Madison, WI area

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

In Baraboo, the Circus World Museum is fun.

In Wis. Dells the world's largest go-kart track and the largest outdoor
waterpark (75 acres!).  Also, the Dells boat rides are fun.  The have WWII
"Duck" rides as well.  Huge antique malls and lotsa' little specialty shops.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913