Re: magnifier driver

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

The best way to proceed might be to wrap some scrap wire and measure the
coeff. of coupling.  In this way you can move the wire around to find the
optimum coeff. of coupling for the magnifier design.  Wrap it on some mylar
sheet wound up into a tube for initial trial and error measurements.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913