Re: Charge distribution on a Toroid (was spheres vs toroids)

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Gerry,

Certainly. As I'm not a programmer however, let me point you to several
free (and commercial) compilers. I'm not sure on the limitations of cygwin.
You'll have to look at the documentation. But anyway, take a look at these
compilers and you'll get a feel of their capabilities.

http://www.willus-dot-com/ccomp.shtml