Terrified Parents

Original poster: "margaret louise" <tullera-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi all,

I am 15, and am in the process of building my first TC, from a 12/30 nst.
However as my largish 12/30 NST arrived in the mail today, my mother has
gone on a major freak/stress/ you are going to kill yourself ramapage. I
tried telling her i had read the sftey doc on the pipman site and numerous
other but to relatively no avail.  is there anyone out there who can say
anything to help put her mind at ease?

thaks, Ruben