Re: Terrified Parents

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I know that feeling, I was 14 when I built my first
TC. Fortunately with a little persuasion I was able to
get my parents to comply (they are both EEs so they
know what I'm dealing with.)

The best way is to ask them why they think you're
going to get killed. YOu can point out all the various
saftey measures you will be considering (i.e. the one
hand in pocket rule, having the control box 20 feet
from the coil, etc, etc.) Tesla coiling is pretty safe
when done properly.

Don't show her the arc the NST can make though ;-)

Regards,
Chris Lu