Re: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: Karl L <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

I believe that the original poster was referring to the very old flat disk
shaped flybacks.  These are the ones most web sites show in homemade
flyback driver projects.  They were found in old tube B/W TV's and did
not usually have a rectifier stick built-in.

Best,

Karl