Re: Awesome Quarter Shrinking Capacitors on EBAY

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have two 10 kV 100 mF caps, and I've tried them in
series and parallel. I didn't do too many at 20 kV,
but my experience is that the results were similar for
10 kV 10 kJ and 20 kV 10 kJ. Though at the time, I had
fairly lossy conductors.

Adam