Re: Help

Hi Steve,

I'm planning on redoing my primary for a larger coil and was planning on
doing just what you recommend.  Question, is there a prefered plastic, such
as polyethylene, for the support maybe with a little give in the plastic
itself??  Don't know what HDPE is unless it's high density polyethylene.

Gerry R
Ft. Collins, CO