Re: CD cap MMC

Hi,

Be forewarned that the lead time can be 6++ weeks...  And don't forget
Richardson's added charges for shipping.  If you need hundreds and time is
not a factor, you can save big through Richardson.  For fast smaller
quantities, the Geeks are a better deal.  Since the Geeks buy in very big
quantities, their orders are getting filled way before Richardson's.  So,
if you can wait... ;-))

Richardson can also accept direct VISA card transactions too...  Terry is
still afraid of Paypal...  But the Geeks are flexible there too ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry