Re: CD cap MMC

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

The cap you are asking about are the caps we offer.  (He said 942C, Terry ;) )

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc

All the info you should need is there with regards to size, design, and
construction.  If you still have questions, ask away!

Cheers!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group