RE: CD cap MMC

Hi Chris,

The chart says 0.0214uF is resonant for a 15/120 at 60Hz, so that is what I
assumed.  If I were sharp  0:-p  I would have noted the 25nF and guessed he
was at 50Hz and would need 25nF....  so 2 strings of 12 ;-))

But really, I would normally "always" suggest an LTR value, NOT the
resonant value....  I assumed the poster here knew what he wanted and
really did want a resonant value as opposed to the far more suggested LTR
values...

Personally, "I" would "never" make a coil with resonant size caps.  Sync
(triggered gap) LTR is by far the best IMHO...

Cheers,

         Terry