Re: CD cap MMC

Hi,

Just for the record, "I" (Terry), do not care how much people buy/sell caps
for or who they get them from.  I make the same, and care the same, either
way ;-)

When I sold caps, it was at a slight loss to me but I didn't care at all
since I had no need to make any money from the effort.  Today, cost is
mostly governed by the ability to buy in quantity.  I see the thread about
who has the lowest price or where your money does the most good has come
up.  I'll let other's argue over that ;-)

Cheers,

         Terry