how to unsubscribe from the list

Hi,

Just a reminder of how to unsbscribe from the Tesla list if you want to.

To unsubscribe from the Tesla list, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the subject and text of an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe
to "server computer" at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

Note that this e-mail address is NOT the same as tesla-at-pupman-dot-com!

That will take you off the Tesla list.

If it does not work (it should ;-)), write to:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

telling of what you need done and he can "fix" it.  "I" don't have any control
over any of this so writing me or the list itself does no good other than I
forward this info back or forward it to the list owner Chip.

Cheers,

         Terry