Re: Slighty zapped from metal casing

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

You are "unnerved" for good reason. No, you should not be getting zapped.
But, rather than guess as to why or tell you why I've been zapped from time
to time, it would probably be better if you could describe how your system
is connected - detail is very helpful. We can probably figure out where the
problem is.

Take care,
Bart