RE: will my mmc blow up?

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Dan, you are using a single string MMC on your PT coil,
or did I read that wrong? I am looking at brushing the
cob webs off of my 6" driver and 4" "free resonator"
and running it off a 12/60 neon. Probibly use a MMC for
this one, but thought I would need at least two
strings. Looks like these Geek caps are a bit more
robust then the Panasonics I have used for my Tube
coils.

Oh, also, were you using a SRG or a static gap?

David Trimmell

PS. Does anyone know if the ""Free Resonator list" run
by Marcus Young back in '96 was ever archived?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:31:05 -0600, "Tesla list" wrote:

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H"
 > <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
 >

 > This should work fine.  I use 12 GE 2000V
polypropylene