RE: TC -or- the WIFE ! H E L P !

Original poster: "Daniel Kline" <daniel_kline-at-med.unc.edu>

Too early for that, I'm sure ;)

 > Well, I was telling the wife about a component I found
 > for my TC (my first BIG mistake I know) and she lost
 > it.

Her problem :)

 > She thinks the TC is going to kill the little kid next
 > door -or- ours.

It could happen, couldn't it?

 > What do I do. I know number ONE is don't EVER mention
 > the TC again.

If I was you, I woudn't stop talking about until *she* did.
You can just turn your head and look at her for a second and say, "Don't you
have something else to do?" and then watch her stomp off.

 > But I think she's getting something
 > (that time of the month) which only aggravates it.

D'oh! Low blow :)
If she's not saying anything 75% of the time you're fine ;)

 > But
 > she has expressed seVere dislike for the TC in the
 > past.

Is she jealous of your time spent with the coil?

 > God why did I do this to myself? I mean get
 > married????? DOH! YOu single guys out there;

Seriously, what is the threat? Is she threatening you with something? Are
you afraid of something?Whatever that is, face it head on and kick that
*fear's* butt. Women say that they want Alan Alda, but secretly they're
fantasizing about John Wayne. Tell her that if she didn't hassle you as much
and served your needs more, you wouldn't have nearly as much time to spend
getting satisfaction from controlling the power to an obviously-phallic
high-energy-output toy ;)  If the only sparks in your life are the ones
you're forcing out of your topload, you might need to re-think some things.

Always do what you think is right and always be true to yourself. You might
make mistakes, but the only blame you can put on yourself then is "you tried
to do the right thing" How can that be bad?

Dan (happily married, the third time :) Kline

P.S. There are some people that live only for putting others down. If you
think she'd be griping no matter *what* you did, you're in a bad situation
:/