Re: Holloween Ideas...

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Do you have any fun?

Original poster: The MCP

Um... We were talking about inert gasses (Helium, Neon and Argon) exactly
because we don't want to cause an explosion. That, and because noble gasses
are a lot easier to ionize than air, meaning that just a few thousand volts
can light up some feet of neon sign tubing.