Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC II

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Note that SSTCs often use SMALL toroids!!!  Whenever i tried a large SGTC
toroid, my SSTC driver did not like it at all!!  And, the larger toroids
seem to promote flashover between a tightly coupled primary and secondary.
I like to use small toroids using 1.5" diameter tubing and diameters
ranging from 6"od to 12"od.  I know dan uses slightly larger toroids,but
his secondary coils are also much taller than mine.  Just something to keep
in mind!

Steve Ward