Re: Streamer Noise ? ? ? What causes the noise???

Hi Captain,

I have a SSTC driven by a 350kHz fancy plasma generator that produces a
sine wave with harmonics like 50 dB down.  Oddly, it does not produce an
ozone smell at all, which I attribute to it's ability to provide a harmonic
free and balanced signal to the output discharge.

Is it "silent"?  No!  Not at all.  Although not "loud", it sounds much like
a common propane torch when running.  You just can't cook air without
making at least a little noise ;-))

Let me know if you need more details...

Cheers,

         Terry