RE: Tuneing A VTTC

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I can also comment that just about ANYTHING(!!!!) changes my VTTCs
performance.  Since i run inside, weather usually isnt a factor.  But im
sure it could easily be (im always outside for teslathons, and the coil
always sucks).  I think i need a variable air cap, or a cap under oil for
tuning.  I snagged a .003uf 8kv mica transmitting cap on ebay, so im going
to see how that flies with the VTTC which currently uses .002uf.  Im also
going to try a larger secondary coil (already on hand).  I dont know what
im waiting for!!!  Back to work!

Steve Ward