Re: Fiberglass Resin and Secondary

Original poster: "Chris Arnold" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

Tyler,

I used fiberglass resin on my last two secondaries I made, and it worked
pretty well so far.  I can't say how long it will last, but it seems pretty
sturdy.  What works best is to have the coil mounted on whatever you used
to wind it, with appropriate drop cloths, then pour a thin stripe on and
smooth with a plastic squegee.  Be sure the resin is thin enough to prevent
bubble formation.

Chris Arnold