RE: A SSTC Ground ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Okay okay, agreed Dan, half rectification is not CW i guess since its not
always on.  Anywho, i can still speak of true CW since i have run filtered
DC coils etc...  I will say that half-rectified AC does much less in the
output of nasty RF fields, though i have still gotten those little RF burns
from touching metal cased equipment in the vacinity of the coils.

Steve Ward