RE: A SSTC Ground ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Agreed.  Another thing that works well is by lightly bringing the back
of your hand against the person next to you when you are standing up
close so a CW operating SSTC (such as the plasmasonic sstc's).  You can
get very nasty RF arcs causing very
painful burns to the person next to you.  This is a good demonstration
to show your fellow coilers (not the general public!) how powerful the
fields are!

Dan