Re: Primary construction

Original poster: The MCP <ejkeever-at-comcast-dot-net>

Well, the wire I'm using is an interesting story... I got 8 rolls of #32 gauge
from mpja-dot-com to be used to wind a *load* of small electromagnets in an
attempt to build a maglev. I ended up using, um... 2 of them. So I've got
about 3 miles of wire, and I wanted to build a tesla coil! And I've *still*
got almost all the wire I started with...

Having this huge amount of wire available was one of the things that made me
consider making little "play-thing" size tesla coils.