Re: A newbie question

Altermativelly,  you could use Bart Anderson's new JAVATC version 10,  I've
been doing some QA with this before he released it and I can attest that the
tuning accuracy is very good.   I set the primary turns according to the
program and it just works (I'm at least within spark range).  I then fine
tune it and the bottom line is ususlly within a tenth turn of what the
program predicts.  BTW, the HELP files that go with this program are
terrific and well worth looking at.

Gerry R.
Ft Collins, CO