Don't cook skunks was NST isolation level

Original poster: Karl L <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Yikes!  Poor cat.  At least by giving it's life to your skunk zapper, it
may have actually saved a childs or adults life.  In the realm of high
voltage, just a few ma. of current can be enough to ruin ones' day.

Please everyone - Let's keep it safe.  As being better educated in
electrical safety than most, it is up to us to set a good example for
others.

Safe Coiling (to keep the hobby of Tesla Coiling below the radar)

Karl Lindheimer

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>