Re: Mini-coils?

They are epoxy potted and I doubt that the company is going to provide a
schematic.  It's essentially a xmfr-DC multiplier so to get the 12 kV or 15
kV you would be running your coil on DC at a very low current.  Your output
spark would be so dismal with that low current you might now even see one!

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913