TV vs Hair Dryer ?

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello all!

Today I came around some strange occourances during running my
TC.
I coil indoors, but the room's walls an ceiling are heavyly steel
reinforced and with a good ground and some improvements I had
never problem with the phone / TV / radio or computer running
while the coil was running.
Today I did some short runs and my mother complained that her
hair dryer made strange noises like the TC itself during these
runs when she was using it upstairs in the bathroom.
Has this ever happened before? I feel there is anything bad going
on, but why don't the more sensitive devices like the TV set
react.....might the grounding for the bath mains be interrupted?
I use a Siemens 20A 240V line filter and thought this would be
sufficient.

Any suggestions?

regards

Christoph Bohr