Maxwell AC vs. DC ratings

Hi All,

Although we commonly use DC ratings as AC ratings in MMCs, I was wondering
about commercial caps like the Maxwell 37667.  We are running about 60Hz AC
across them and they probably have far fewer caps in series internally than
an MMC.  They are rated for "35 kV".  I was wondering what people thought
about the voltage they should be run at for Tesla coil use?

I would guess that 15kV RMS or 21kV peak ( 42kV peak-to-peak) would be ok?

Cheers,

	Terry