Re: New bipolar

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi Dave,

That is a beautiful coil!  A person never knows what will show up on e-Bay.

I appreciate your offer to check wire size, etc., but I'm just trying to get
some ideas buy looking at what others have got.

If that coil has got anti-gravity properties, I may have to make a bunch of
copies and strap them to some of the blind dates I've been set up with
lately.  All I can say is WOW!

Thanks again,

John Richardson
 > Hi John,
 >
 > If you really want to build an authentic Nikola Tesla bipolar coil, check
 > out this coil on one of my pages.  The coil itself belonged to Nikola
Tesla.