RE: OLTC - Inside the PWRX CM600HA-24H

Hi Steve,

The spread spectrum force device was "unkind" to the fully plastic
encapsulated buss work section.  That part also got the majority of the
slimy silicone grease and I trashed it...  I would guess that multi
megahertz "fine" current sharing details were never a consideration for
these IGBTs....  Fortunately, they are so darn tough they can take just
about anything...

Cheers,

         Terry