Re: Laws and permits

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Nathan,

As long as it is not used as a weapon the BATF doesn't care.  The same goes
for spud guns and dry ice bombs.  Any other mixture in the bombs is
considered explosive, and is regulated.  The NASA boys at Huntsville enjoy
recycling bottles that way.

David E Weiss