From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 8:19 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Flyback Driver PCB & FLYBACK COMBO First 5 Only!

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hello list.

For the first five people that purchase a High Powered Flyback Driver PCB.

I WILL INCLUDE a Brand New "Old style" flyback transformer with no internal
rectifier And disk shaped secondary FOR FREE.

This is for the FIRST 5 people only!

Regards - Jim Mitchell