Powerstat EMT4106BP

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>

I recently removed a variac labeled as "EMT4106BP" from a 6.6 KVA voltage
regulator unit. The variac is motor driven. The problem is, none of the "
KVA", "Volts", or "Amps" areas on the plate are filled in, just the model
#. It was used in conjuction with and xformer(not for isolation). Does
anyone know where I can get the specs on this unit? I already tried the
powerstat website and google.

---Eric