NST giveaway...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

I am happy that people are responding to the NST
offer.  I don't know if I mentioned it, but since I
posted the initial message, I dragged all 6 of the
xfmrs out of the trunk of my Honda and tested them out
in the lab.  All six were good...no "one leggers" and
no weak arcs.  Just the right starting distance (some
even surprised me a little) and arcs pulled out to the
right length.

Unfortunately all were of the 30ma variety, but I let
my friend know to be on the lookout for 60 and 120,
which I know are relatively rare.

There were two Franceformer 12/30's, and two Jefferson
Electric 15/30's....plus one Allanson 15/30, and a
Jefferson Electric 12/30.

I am going to keep the two matched pairs from this
first batch, but I will give away the one Jefferson
12/30 and the Allanson 15/30.

I'm pretty sure I've already contacted the guys that
are getting the first ones, as well as everyone who
has inquired about the NST's.  I will keep you posted
after when I pick up another load.  If I do the
resistor test and the voltages on the one's for my
parallel array are out of tolerance, I may give some
of those away in the near future.

Cheers,

-Brett

_