4420 driver ICs

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

Hey,
Ive been having weird trouble with my 4420 fbsstc...They keep dying, for no
apparent reason...I just had one die once i put the circuit into a grounded
metal enclousre...It just stays on w/o even having a signal to turn it
on...Another died after not having ANYTHING done to it...It worked the
night before, i turned it on today, absolutlely nothing...ANother just
decided to give 1cm sparks reguardless of the power i gave it...Frequcny
was measured at 60hz?

So i need to buy, alot of these...Maybe samples are crappy quality and fail
quickly?I had 1n60 diodes to protect it, they check finel...I tried mouser,
but they just didnt even respond even though i used my credit card and got
10 of them...No repsonse from them..digikey wants alot of $$$ and the other
main places want me to buy 60min...

Does anyone here have any to sell me?

Matt