RE: Free NST's forever?...

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >Soon
 >I will have more transformers than I know what to do
 >with and would like to provide an opportunity to offer
 >them to the list free of any charge save shipping and
 >packing materials.

Wow, that's pretty cool! I'm not looking for any NSTs, I live in the UK
anyway so it wouldn't be practical, but I think your attitude is great, it
will surely encourage more people to get into coiling.

And in this "No Practicals in schools and colleges because it's too much
hassle" era, anything that encourages people to get their hands dirty is a
good thing! Oh no, I must have missed my medication...

Steve C.