RE: deceptive transformer

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >66$ for a mot is cheap.  New MOTs are 80-100$ AFAIK

Last time I looked, it was possible to buy a brand new microwave oven for 35
UK Pounds. That's about $52. In fact it's probably less, since consumer
electronics are often "dollar for pound."

Still, I don't blame (much) the seller for trying to make a buck, I blame
the poor gimp who paid $66 for a transformer he could have bought brand new
for $52, or trash-picked for free. Caveat emptor etc. It's not really any
worse than paying $100 for a pair of sneakers that cost $5 to manufacture in
Thailand...

Steve C.