Re: Measuring MMCs

Original poster: "Bart Anderson" <tesla111-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hi Steve,

Yep, the meters seem to be the consensus here. I measured with the Wavetek
27XT. Funny, I have some precision Fluke's and other various meters at my
disposal, but the Wavetek 27XT has proven time and time again to be a
friendly meter when it comes to TC basic measurements.

Take care,
Bart