Re: More questions on SSTC & "Tesla rifle"

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

I saw an article on Hal Lindsey's christian site last week.  The source was
CNN, I believe.  It seems that that line of research is the current "Hot
Topic" for the military right now.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
<dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>